Response to COVID-19 – Our clinics are open
We are taking unprecedented action within all of our practices to reduce the potential risk of exposure to COVID-19 for our staff, patients and visitors.
We are currently not accepting any patients that have symptoms consistent with COVID-19 OR have had recent international travel OR have had contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case.We have implemented the following measures across all sites to ensure that we are doing our part in public safety during the Corona Virus pandemic.
These measures are based on Department of Health guidelines and are reviewed and updated daily as required.
- No walk-in appointments. Bookings only so all patients and support people can be screened prior to arrival.
- No patients are allowed to enter our practices if you're experiencing cold and flu like symptoms.
- Waiting rooms rearranged and set up outdoors to maintain social-distancing requirements.
- Patients have the option to call from their car upon arrival to check-in and waiting in their car for their appointment to help minimise their contact with staff and other patients.
- Additional infection control measures in place.
- Only essential staff on site to minimise the number of people on the premises.
- Only allowing patients and necessary support people on the premises. Extra family or friends will be asked to wait outside to maintain social distancing requirements.
Click here for further details.